Farmers State Bank offers a great benefit package and a positive work environment. We accept applications for career-minded Tellers and Customer Service Representatives on a regular basis. Farmers State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The primary responsibility of a teller is to process transactions in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with established policies and procedures. Delight customers by providing exceptional customer service. Identify and manage risk in every product and service transaction.
- Minimum of six months cash handling and customer service experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Previous banking experience.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Experience in cross-selling and referring products.
- One-year cash handling and customer service experience.
Apply by sending your resume and a list of previous employer references to:
Farmers State Bank
Human Resources Dept.
PO Box 489
Winthrop, WA 98862